Monday, March 18, 2013

God save the Queen

If you didn't see my last post, my first Sunday Session, then you didn't see the awesome Freddie Mercury vid. It made me realise how great Queen were. If you haven't had Freddie Mercury aka Queen belting out your car stereo full blast and sang along in full gusto, then you haven't lived!! (Feel free to let yourself go and join in joyful chorus at any time) ;P

I have fond memories of my dad chiming in when the lotto ads played "I want to break free', with a joyful and happy "cross lotto!". I swear without my dads weekly punt he would be lost, his greatest joy is announcing a tiny cheque in the mail nowadays from SA Lotteries :) Love him to bits xx

Turn it up now!!



8 comments:

  1. Queen and Freddie Mercury were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia!! Guess it's really already Monday over there isn't it? Still Sunday night here :)

    Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Queen ... so many hits. Bohemian Rhapsody, We are the Champions, so many more but maybe I'm getting old coz I can't remember any others ... or maybe it's just Monday morning LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing Bohemian Rhapsody, but I never really was *into* Queen. It is great to hear them again though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never 'into' them either really, but listening to them sure does make me appreciate how great they are.

      Delete
  5. Love Queen. We have a theme song Sunday on the Mystery Case blog, might need to turn that into a blog hop at some stage. May need to find a reason to add a Queen song or two to next week's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love Queen. I totally missed open slather this week, lets just blame baby brain for this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...