Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bucket List

I have seen a few posts lately about bucket lists. I am sure in the past I have had things I would have loved to achieve, experience or conquer. The only problem is I haven't written them down anywhere, so when I try to think of things, I draw a blank. I thought it may be time(in my 40th year!) to set some things down and get some stuff done!

img cred

  1. Make ravioli. Successfully.
  2. Volunteer for something. A community project maybe.
  3. Go cable hang gliding. I had psyched myself for this one when we visited Tassie. Too bad the day was too windy and it never happened.
  4. Get to 60 kilos and stay there! I haven't been below 60 since before I fell pregnant with Izzy. Sixty seems maintainable to me, just have to get there.
  5. Take the kids to a cinema on mums and babies day. Sucker for punishment, I know. 
  6. Get enough stuff together to one day have a market stall. Just once. Whether it be used stuff or made by me crafty stuff.
  7. Take the kids to a circus.
  8. Go and holiday on the NSW south coast.
  9. Holiday in Tassie, again.
  10. Enter something into the local show for judging. A rose out the garden or maybe a photo or two.


Hoping to tick some of these off this year, and adding some more to achieve and strive for.




9 comments:

  1. That list seems fairly doable!! Good luck with it. The nsw south coast is stunning!! There is a little spot south of batemans bay that is paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have looked at that area with much interest and have always wanted to visit :)

      Delete
  2. Go for it! One of these days I am going to write a bucket list ... no idea yet what I'd put on it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a good thing to start making one, I never remember the good stuff! Life is too short to forget stuff :)

      Delete
  3. Alicia your roses are always amazing I dare say a winner in any show. Like your bucket list. Thanks for linking in today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, nice for you to say. Your words definitely give me the encouragement to enter some of my rose photos :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing. It's always fun to see other people's bucket lists. It reminds me to write down mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. Volunteering is so rewarding. I volunteer at both of my boys schools and I love knowing that I am really, REALLY helping take a load off of the teachers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I volunteered at my sons school too, so good to be involved. I washed his classrooms tables every Friday morning. I am thinking about community gardens at the moment and will definitely be volunteering at school when the girls are older, it is so appreciated by the teachers involved :)

      Delete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...