Monday, May 1, 2017

St Mary's Wines and Garden


St Mary's Wines is one of many winerys located along the Coonawarra wine strip near Penola in South Australia. You have to travel a little way off the main road, but it is well worth the detour for the breathtaking dry stone walls and wonderful garden art and sculptures.

The gardens were on display as part of the Australian Open Garden scheme over the weekend. Summer and I tagged along with Mum and her friend Erica to have a look. 

I love going for drives with Mum, she always seems to know when I need a day out.

























5 comments:

  1. What stunning photos! I haven't been to this winery, but it looks so beautiful!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious gardens and wonderful nature. Such delight looking at the shapes and more in your photos. I am so glad you had a day out and captured these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Alicia! I wish I were there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What glorious stone walls. How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Mary's Wines and Garden is a beautiful place. I have visited in many time. You have captured this place in a very good way. Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...